Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dallas Family Photos

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

and this is mine.

 

IMG_7323

This is my gorgeous, brilliant, sweet sister Melanie and my handsome, equally brilliant brother Matt. It honestly seems like just yesterday that Matt was a sweet, cuddly, cute kid and now he is so good with my own kids. Don’t get me wrong though, Cayden and Braxton love Aunt Mel too-especially Braxton.

IMG_7308

Here are Melanie and her boyfriend David- If David plays his cards right maybe he can be part of our crazy family someday.

IMG_7329 

Here are Matt and his wife Angie. She is so sweet and makes Matt so happy.  She is also going to make Matt a daddy! I guess I am allowed to say that she is pregnant-if not, sorry!

IMG_7328

Last but not least, here are Matt, Mel and Donna (otherwise known as Nana and otherwise known as the Mom who raised me). I am not sure how I managed to not get any pictures of my sister Jenny and her family this trip (other than how fast and hectic and a little unplanned this trip to Dallas was).

We miss you guys a lot and it sucks to never see y’all.  Love you.

1 comment:

Mark said...

A wonderful and loving tribute . . . and they wouldn't be all smiles if they didn't love you back.
- Dad -