Sunday, May 3, 2009

Excerpts from the diary of Max

What a weekend this has been!

I went to the park for the first time...so many new things to sniff and explore. The boys took me to the playground and I got to see the world from a whole new vantage point.

I discovered the most wonderful thing...shoes!!! Someone always seems to accidentally leave one lying around and, if I am quiet, I can sneak off with it. I am trying out a new face...the innocent, "who me?, a shoe?" face....what do you think, will it work?


Today started off wonderfully. The sun was shining and the whole family was outside. I thought I had explored every bit of the yard but I stumbled upon an area still muddy and soupy from the flood. I had the best time!

For some reason, my fun led to what can only be described as torture. Who knew that when they asked me in that high pitched, excited voice "c'mon Max...do you want to take a bath?" that I should have run faster. They sure won't fool me twice with that!





No comments: