Thursday, January 6, 2011

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…When life gives you snow…

 

make igloos!

IMG_6475

 

IMG_6465

 

IMG_6467

 

IMG_6469

 

IMG_6468

 

IMG_6474

 

            IMG_6466

               (would you just look at how grown up my “baby” is!)

 

By the way, I am going back to school this semester.  I haven’t been in school for more than 15 years and I am SO nervous.  I hope I still have enough functioning brain cells left.

I am looking for a few suckers scholars to do some of my homework…

 

 

Wish me luck : )

2 comments:

Tina said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to do great! What new adventures for us this month! The boys LOOK even older than they did a few weeks ago!! The igloo is awesome!! Now you need to make some snow cream!

Mark said...

Awesome Igloo. Several weeks ago on NatGeo or the History channel I watched a very old film, from about 1913 I think, about a year in the life of Eskimos and it showed how they made their igloos. Except for the polar bears and sea lions, your terrain and weather look just like theirs.

I have no doubts at all about you going back to school and you'll be a great accountant . . . you have the intelligence and personality traits for it. You may have to take macroecon but you'll never have to actually use it lol. Accounting is much more about logic than math, assigning the appropriate "labels" to things, putting them into their proper little "boxes", making them balance, knowing that when they do you have the right answer . . . all things that correspond to the way your mind works. Probably all the reasons that after a few years I gravitated to Finance and hired someone to do the accounting lol.
- Dad -