Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling a bit nostalgic today

Sometimes I just stop and stare at my boys and think what great kids they are.  Ok, so sometimes they drive me crazy and push all my buttons but I know that’s what they are supposed to do.  Today I was just struck by how grown up they are…how their faces are maturing and becoming more angular…how Cayden’s face has always been older and more soulful than his age would suggest…how Braxton’s boyish good looks are still there but his chubby cheeks are not.  I spent an hour or two looking at tons of old pictures.  Many of you have seen every one of these…some of you have likely seen several of them…but I know these are new to at least a few of you.

The boys hate it when I get all misty eyed, looking at old pictures and reading their baby books.  Maybe I won’t show them this post…lol.

These aren’t in any particular order by the way.

 

 

              DSC_0310

 

 

             DSC_0832

 

 

DSC_0016     DSC_105101

 

 

            DSC_0287

 

 

mail 4      mail

 

 

 

mail 2      mail 3

 

 

                 DSC_1480

 

 

         DSC_1579

              

 

                   DSC_1646

 

 

         IMG_0073

 

With that, I’ll say goodnight.

 

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thank you . . . these probably mean more to me than to anyone else because for me they are "new memories".
- Dad -

Tina said...

Whaaaa....boo-hoo! It just seems like yesterday. Seriously...yesterday when Braxton was born. Where has time gone? The picture of them arm & arm smiling...swimming...and laughing truly...TRULY makes me long for one more. Even though they don't always get along...see eye to eye...and argue to have something to do you can see the love, the friendship, and bond they have. LOVE it! I just have a request - MORE please!